Friday, September 4, 2009

This shirt is supporting our 2nd amendment rights. The shirt argues that just because people own guns doesn’t make them kill people or harm other people or their property. I wholeheartedly agree with this shirt. I believe that it is pointless to take away people’s rights because a few people have abused them. It is just like the driving drunk example. Just because someone owns the car does not mean that the car will cause them to drive drunk. As far as I know, nobody has tried to make us stop driving because the cars will make you drive drunk. People just abuse their privileges. I believe the same goes for gun rights. Most people buy them for sport and enjoyment. I know I enjoy shooting guns. Some people buy or steal them to harm people. Lastly, if they outlaw certain guns, if people want them, they’ll get them. They will either steal them or buy them illegally. It won’t solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment